Tuesday, January 11, 2011

When It Happens by Susane Colasanti


I just finished this book. Ok so yes I just bought it this morning and yes I already finished it, but I really loved this book. Not to mention I did something horrific to my shoulder while working out (how is that for trying to be healthy) and couldn't really do much so I got the chance to curl up with my kindle. And icy hot. And an ice pack. 

This book had me hooked right from the start, it took a little getting used to though since every other chapter is from the other characters views. The first chapter is from Sara's point of view, the second is from Tobey's and so on. After I got the hang of it, I was completely addicted. I found that I really liked having the guys point of view. The insight of what was going through his mind about everything that was happening. It was a nice change and I really enjoyed it.  Every time I had to stop to do something I would keep thinking about the characters and what would happen. This is the first book of Susane's that I have read and I am totally in love with it. I highly recommend it. 

5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment