Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Boyfriends Dogs


I am sad to say I just finished this book. I really enjoyed it. Ok so at first I loved it, Bailey had her boyfriend Went and I enjoyed reading about it. But then the mood of their relationship changed and I was still close to the beginning of the book. I was thoroughly confused. I had no idea where this was going. Then as it turns out I must have missed the part where Bailey is in a cafe is St. Louis telling her story. Ooooooh now I get it (light bulb clicks on) So the book has 3 parts basically but it all flows together and it was fun to read in a different way. I am not really used to this way of writing, or reading more like, but I liked it all the same. I am just sad the book ended where it did. I would have loved to read more. 

4 1/2 stars (for ending too early) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment